Bendera ini diletakkan pada basikal.
Text from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Malaya including Singapore
- British Malaya (18th century-1946), a loose collection of British-controlled states
- The Malay states, locally-ruled states under British protection (divided into the Federated Malay States and the Unfederated Malay States).
- In Singapore law, Malaya means the States of Malaya (also known as Peninsular Malaysia) together with Singapore (1946-present).
Malaya excluding Singapore
- The Malayan Union (1946-1948), a post-war British colony consisting of all states in British Malaya except Singapore.
- The Federation of Malaya (1948-1963), the successor to the Malayan Union (also excluding Singapore), which gained independence within the Commonwealth of Nations in 1957.
- Present-day Peninsular Malaysia (1963-present), also formally known as the States of Malaya or West Malaysia, includes the states and territories formerly composing the Federation of Malaya.